Friday, February 14, 2014

INCOMING: THAT'S HOW KIDS DIE REVIEWS I DIE SMILING

My internet buddy JOSH HAUN has honoured me with a fantastic summary/analysis of all things I DIE SMILING. He is the one and only contributor to one of my favourite music blogs - THAT'S HOW KIDS DIE and he tears it up with the words and the sentences and observations and whatnot. Once you're done reading the TSTAT piece from top to bottom, check out his piece on the lesser-enjoyed portion of METALLICA's discography (a series he's doing in collaboration with Jordan Campbell of LAST RITES). He's assured me that LULU will not be covered, which actually lets me down a little since it's an album I genuinely enjoy/am intrigued by (parts of it, at least, for I AM THE TABLE).

CLICK HERE FOR THE REVIEW

CLICK HERE FOR THE METALLICA ARTICLE

The other half of it can be found at LAST RITES. Just follow the links provided. Who am I, your dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment